CHOOSE YOUR PULSE THANK YOU SHIRT!
Pulse 101.7 is powered by friends like you. Every gift of every size helps make Pulse possible! And, because we’re a non-profit organization, every donation is tax deductible. Whatever your gift, thank you for your partnership with Pulse!
Grab this t-shirt with a gift of $20 per month or a one time gift of $240.
Ever have a question about your gift? Email Rileigh, or call our office 515-987-9995.
Double your gift to Pulse 101.7FM!
It’s easy to have your gift matched. If you work for a company that has a matching gift program, your contributions can have double or sometimes even triple impact.
Steps to Matching a Gift
- Inquire at your human resources office to find out if your company participates in gift matching.
- If your gift qualifies, get a matching gift form from your human resources office and follow the directions for initiating a match.
Your gifts to Pulse 101.7FM throughout the year are very important and very appreciated! Below is a list of major employers in Central Iowa known to have a matching gift program:
- Alliant Energy Corporation
- Archer Daniels
- Aviva USA
- Avon Products
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIGNA Corporation
- Coca Cola Bottling
- Deloitte & Touche
- The Des Moines Register
- Grinnell Mutual
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Guide One Insurance
- H&R Block
- Home Depot
- IKON Office Solutions
- ING Insurance
- John Deere & Company
- Johnson Controls
- Marsh Inc.
- Meredith Corporation
- Merrill Lynch
- MidAmerican Energy Company
- Morgan Stanley
- Mutual of Omaha
- Office Depot
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
- Seabury & Smith, Inc.
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Verizon Wireless
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wells Fargo & Company
Don’t see your employer listed? They might still have a matching program available. Just be sure to ask your human resources department!