A dollar these days can hardly buy one person anything, but add up a dollar a day every month from many dedicated Pulse listeners… and you can support a whole station! It really is a beautiful relationship between the mission and its supporters when you think about it. Our community NEEDS 100% Positive Music, and we NEED the community to provide it.
So Pulse 101.7FM is asking you for a dollar a day (or $30 per month) to keep the mission of 100% Positive Music alive. Give here
There are a lot of ways to find room for a dollar a day in your budget… here are five things you can get for around a dollar:
1. A cup of coffee (brew at home; it’s less expensive that way!)
2. Skip the soda. Cutting down on sugar is good for you, and so is supporting Pulse music!
3. Driving six fewer miles in an average car saves you about a dollar!
4. The daily paper (lets face it, we all get our news online anyway).
5. Lottery ticket (though if you do decide to get one of these, you can always share the winnings with your favorite station!)
However you budget that extra dollar per day, know that this small sacrifice on your end goes a long way for your station!
We rely heavily on our monthly donors and as a thank you, this April we are offering something special when you make a monthly pledge of $30 or more. Dave with Pulse Mornings has created the Streamsbook, a chronological book of all the Gospels combined (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). It’s the story of Jesus’ time on Earth, segmented into 40 days of reading, and is a great study tool to either use for yourself or share it with a friend!
To make a pledge, just click here, and thanks again for giving to 100% Positive Music for Des Moines and Central Iowa!