Join the Young Patriots Club and Mount Olive School to raise money for the Puppy Jake Foundation. Enjoy music by the Young Patriots Club, decorate Valentine cookies and meet puppies and their trainers. It will be a fun morning for a great cause. Puppy Jake Foundation is dedicated to helping military veterans through the assistance of well bred, socialized and professionally trained service dogs.
A pancake breakfast and live auction fundraiser to help support Rebecca Donaldson, a missionary with International Messengers, to reach her support goals in order to head to Athens, Greece to work in a home for survivors of human trafficking.
Breakfast starts at 8:00 am, Live Auction starts at 10:00 am
Join us for Ruth Harbor’s 14th Annual Walk for Life on Saturday, May 11, 2019. Walk to change the lives of young moms & their babies! Registration begins at 9AM, the Walk begins at 9:30AM. This event is free and all ages are invited. Bring your whole family!
Increase your impact – become a Sponsored Walker! Help us reach our goal of 250 Sponsored Walkers each raising $250+!
**NEW! Raise $250+ & choose between a Walk For Life t-shirt or special-order hoodie!** Register online at www.RuthHarbor.org.
Ruth Harbor’s Walk for Life gives those who care about these young women and their babies an opportunity to help in a very practical way. The Walk is a foot-friendly, family event and it’s easy to participate because:
• It’s just 1.2 miles…everyone can do that!
• Small time commitment…1 hour on a Saturday morning.
• Great, new location. Tour our Carlisle home during the Walk!
• Collecting pledge payments is easy, Ruth Harbor helps.
• Fundraise any amount & receive a free Walk For Life t-shirt.
• Register by May 1st & be entered into our prize drawing!
• Who will sponsor me? Family, friends, co-workers, etc. (9 out of 10 say “yes”!)
• Can’t walk that day? No problem, walk when and where you can.
• Raining? Bring your umbrella!