Invite friends and family to this incredible presentation of Shrek the Musical. Fun for all ages. Tickets available for performances Nov. 4-7. Choose from evening performances Thursday, Friday, or Saturday Night at 7pm. Matinee performances are available at 2pm. Tickets are $12 per person. Tickets are available now! http://kact50138.seatyourself.biz or http://kact50138.wixsite.com/mysite
Join us for our 1st annual Fall Festival!
There will be vendors with a variety of items, games for all ages, and a bake sale. You’ll be supporting both local businesses and the ministries, ministry partners, and missions of Lifehouse Community Church.
Bring the whole family and get a little holiday shopping done while having some wholesome fun!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out a form here: https://lifehousedsm.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/22/responses/new
On Saturday, May 8, we’re hosting our annual “Walk For Life Fundraiser” to raise awareness and financial support for the moms and babies we serve. Walk anytime on your own OR safely join us in person on SATURDAY, MAY 8, at Ruth Harbor Des Moines anytime between 9:30 and 11:30 A.M. This event is free and all ages are invited. Bring your whole family!
Participating in the Walk is great! Being a SPONSORED WALKER is what leads to life-change. Help us reach our goal of 250 Sponsored Walkers each raising $250+!
**Fundraise $250+ & receive a free Walk For Life t-shirt!** Register online at www.RuthHarbor.org.
Ruth Harbor’s Walk for Life gives those who care about these young women and their babies an opportunity to help in a very practical way. The Walk is a foot-friendly, family event and it’s easy to participate because:
• It’s just 1.2 miles…everyone can do that!
• Small time commitment…1 hour on a Saturday morning, or at a time/place of your choosing.
• Collecting pledge payments is easy, Ruth Harbor helps.
• Register by May 1st & be entered into our prize drawing!
• Who will sponsor me? Family, friends, co-workers, etc. (9 out of 10 say “yes”!)
• Can’t walk that day? No problem, walk when and where you can.
• Raining? Bring your umbrella!
Through grace, Ruth Harbor provides Christ-centered homes, programs, and comprehensive services resulting in positive life change for young moms who are facing unplanned pregnancies or parenting young children.
When friends, family and co-workers sponsor you, it enables Ruth Harbor to continue providing the following services at no charge:
• Food, Housing and Transportation
• 24/7 Staffing and Supervision
• Professional Counseling for Clients & Families
• Access to Quality Healthcare
• Continuing Education Support & Encouragement
• Spiritual Guidance
• Parenting Training and/or Adoption Assistance
• Life Skills Training
• Job Interest Assessment and Consultation