Are you committed, talented and passionate about your career and your relationship with God?
Then you might have what it takes to join the Pulse 101.7 Team!
We are not currently hiring, but feel free to email your resume to [email protected] for future consideration!
Looking for a summer internship? Find out more about the Pulse 101.7 CityStop program!
If you’re outgoing, fun-loving and passionate about Pulse music, we want to meet you. You’ll get to work with our CityStop program at dozens of events (Des Moines Arts Festival, Independence Day Parades, and Iowa State Fair)
this summer to share Pulse 101.7 with new listeners!
It’s fast-paced, fun, and interactive. You’ll also gain experience on the radio side, learning to write and voice promotional spots, interview listeners on location, and help with social media.
The internship runs from Memorial Day through the Iowa State Fair.
Hours are flexible per week, usually consisting of time between 15 – 20 hours. This includes office time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as evening and weekend CityStops as they are requested.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Strong social skills – willing to be outgoing and connect at events
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Proficiency in social media use
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Please note all Pulse 101.7FM internships are paid.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Interested? Click here to apply today!