Christmas Food Donation Day
December 24 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
You can help provide holiday meals by donating much-needed food items. It takes a LOT of food to serve and deliver 2,300+ meals on Christmas! You can help Hope Ministries by donating food on Thursday, December 24—the day before Christmas.
Due to COVID-19, our Christmas Food Donation Day will be a drive-through event this year. We invite you to stop by our Bethel Mission facility (1310 6th Avenue in Des Moines) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, December 24, for a contactless drop-off.
Food needs include:
• Ready-to-serve dinner rolls
• Cookies (pack two per baggie)
• Milk, cheese, eggs, butter
• #10 cans of green beans or mixed veggies
• Condiments and salad dressing