I’ve had a lot of people ask… “What’s different about this year’s Girls’ Night Out?” Well, about the only thing that’s the same is the date – ALWAYS the Saturday night before “The Big Game.” (Saturday, February 2nd) We’ve been known for bringing you something new each year, and The Great Clothing Swap is something that’s never been done before – not on this scale! Here are a few new things of note:
1. It begins earlier and doesn’t go as late. Come at 4PM to begin the clothing swap. It’ll go until we’re all done “swap-shopping!” I’m thinking we’ll probably wrap up mid-evening, and you’ll still have time to go out for a movie or dessert with your friends.
2. We won’t have quite as many vendors. But the ones who will be there are fantastic – custom shoes, the bra lady, handmade jewelry, natural soaps, and accessories. Still the kind of products you can’t easily find in stores!
3. A light dinner will be provided. And it’ll be TASTY!-) Of course, there will also be something sweet on your dinner plate.
4. Pre-registration for this event is strongly recommended (and it gets you in the running for some exclusive door prizes). There are some guidelines provided to help you participate successfully. Be sure to read the details here.
5. As always, no men, no kids. This is an evening just for grown-up girls! I hope you’ll join us… and bring some friends!-)