Join us for Ruth Harbor’s 13th Annual Walk for Life on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Go for a walk & help young moms and their babies. Registration begins at 9AM, the Walk begins at 9:30AM. This event is free and all ages are invited. Bring your whole family!
**Improved parking experience this year, as the parking garage north of Embassy Suites is now OPEN ($1 per hour).**
Ruth Harbor’s Walk for Life gives those who care about these young women and their babies an opportunity to help in a very practical way. The Walk is a foot-friendly, family event and it’s easy to participate because:
– It’s just 1.2 miles…everyone can do that!
– Small time commitment…1 hour on a Saturday morning.
– Great, central location.
– Collecting pledge payments is easy, Ruth Harbor helps.
– Everyone who raises funds receives a free t-shirt. (one per person)
– Who will sponsor me? Family, friends, co-workers, etc. (9 out of 10 say “yes”!)
– It’s not a rally or athletic event.
– Can’t walk that day? No problem, walk when and where you can.
– Raining? Bring your umbrella!