Check out a great Wednesday devo from RaJan with Pulse Mornings!
Looking for a summer internship? Find out more about the Pulse 101.7 CityStop program!
If you’re outgoing, fun-loving and passionate about Pulse music, we want to meet you. You’ll get to work with our CityStop program at dozens of events (large and small) this summer to share Pulse 101.7 with new listeners!
It’s fast-paced, fun, and interactive. You’ll also gain experience on the radio side, learning to write and voice promotional spots, interview listeners on location, and help with social media.
Hours are flexible per week, usually consisting of time between 15 – 20 hours. This includes office time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as evening and weekend CityStops as they are requested.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Strong social skills – willing to be outgoing and connect at events
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Proficiency in social media use
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To find out more, email email@example.com with you resume today!
Dear Pulse Listener,
We’re wrapping up our Spring Pledge Drive today, and the arrival of Easter weekend is the perfect reminder to me of why we do what we do.
Jesus. He’s why we’re here. His love is what our artists sing about every day. It’s the redemptive message that’s in every moment of what we do on the air. It’s the power behind the lives that are changed through the music. Without the love of Jesus, we’d be a station just telling nice stories and sharing positivity. Instead, we’re being used to change lives for eternity!
Easter is the reminder that at the end of suffering there can be hope, power, resurrection, and second chances. We celebrate this together every day.
THANK YOU for your support of the mission. Would you considering joining me today in contributing financially to the most important work of all through positive, Christ-centered music? Happy Easter!