I came across this great article from Living Well Spending Less with 17 different apps to help you save money. A number of them were ones that I already use and love so I decided to make sure you’re using them too! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Ibotta – an app that offers cash rewards for items you are already buying at the grocery store! All you do is take a photo of your receipt and upload it to the app.
- Target Cartwheel App – if you shop at Target this is a must have! It’s so easy to use and the savings really add up.
- Shop Saavy – you scan the barcode on an item at the store and the app will tell you if it’s available cheaper online!
- Gas Buddy – this one uses a satellite locator to find the closest gas stations with the lowest prices!
- Viggle – earn points for watching television… this is a no-brainer if you’re already doing that 😉 You can earn gift cards and other prizes.
- There were a number of suggested apps for helping you to organize your finances but I recommend Dave Ramsey’s new app, EveryDollar.