Maybe you’ve been through tough times and you count on Pulse to be a friend. Think of all the times you hear just the right song at the exact right time. Maybe you use Pulse 101.7FM to encourage your kids and give them positive music to sing along to! I’m guessing you also just love the music. 🙂
Whatever your reason for listening, you should know that Pulse is here because of friends just like you. Friends who give to pay it forward and make sure Pulse is here for thousands of listeners in the months to come.
Listener Power Month kicks off in a few short days. Will you join us with your gift of support?! You can join Club TEN17 with a gift of $10.17 per month (or more), and get this cool, new t-shirt I’m wearing!
Monthly, one-time, quarterly… however you give, THANK YOU for what you do to make the outreach through Pulse 101.7 possible!
Looking for a summer internship? Find out more about the Pulse 101.7 CityStop program!
If you’re outgoing, fun-loving and passionate about Pulse music, we want to meet you. You’ll get to work with our CityStop program at dozens of events (large and small) this summer to share Pulse 101.7 with new listeners!
It’s fast-paced, fun, and interactive. You’ll also gain experience on the radio side, learning to write and voice promotional spots, interview listeners on location, and help with social media.
Hours are flexible per week, usually consisting of time between 15 – 20 hours. This includes office time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as evening and weekend CityStops as they are requested.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Strong social skills – willing to be outgoing and connect at events
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Proficiency in social media use
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To find out more, email [email protected] with you resume today!