As we take the time to ask you to pledge your support to Pulse 101.7FM during the month of April, we are excited about how Pulse is being used by God in our city. Your gift to Pulse 101.7 is important, and makes a far-reaching impact! These “In-Touch” principles have helped many givers get started, increase, and be incredibly blessed by their choice to give back to God. Thank God for His indescribable Gift!
1. In-Touch givers practice the SECRET principle. You don’t give to be patted on the back by others (Matthew 6:3-4).
2. In-Touch givers practice the FAITHFUL principle. You believe God is the supplier of all your resources – and you enjoy giving back to the One Who is blessing you. (Proverbs 3:9-10).
3. In-Touch givers practice the JOY principle. You know that generosity is good for your heart, life, and soul (2 Corinthians 9:7). And you want to honor God by separating yourself from some of your possessions.
4. In-Touch givers practice the OVERFLOW principle. You give generously out of your intense love for God and others (2 Corinthians 9:6), and it overflows from your grateful heart!
5. In-Touch givers practice the EXCITEMENT principle. You give expectantly, not merely offering money, but your heart of hope that God will multiply your gifts to bless others – and to bless Him. (2 Corinthians 9:10-15).
In his book The Treasure Principle Randy Alcorn says “You can’t take it with you, but you can send it on ahead!” Whether you give to a local mission like Pulse 101.7FM, a well-digging project in Africa, a hungry child in the Sudan, or your local church where you are fed the Word of God – your choice to give says you believe your giving heart really does matter to God. And that you are confident in the future reward of being with Him forever!
Start small and increase as God builds your faith.
You won’t believe what giving can do for your heart!
We pray you’ll include Pulse 101.7FM as a part of your giving choices. If so, share your story, connect with us and even make your pledge by clicking here! Thank you!